- 6 cups fresh baby kale
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1-2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans. toasted
- 1/2 a small red onion, thinly sliced
- white balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 3-4 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
- Whisk all the vinaigrette ingredients until combined. If you chose to use traditional kale, pour an extra few teaspoons of oil onto the greens first and massage it into them with your hands for 1 minute to soften.
- Toss all ingredients together with desired amount of dressing.
- Enjoy 🙂