Here’s a six-ingredient dish that delivers big taste with minimal fuss. If you’re pressed for time, cut the marinating back to 15 minutes–lemon flavor will still come through.
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups fresh parsley leaves
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
How to Make It:
Combine 2 tablespoons juice, 2 teaspoons garlic, 1 teaspoon oregano, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon oil, stirring with a whisk. Add chicken, and stir; marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, covered.
Remove chicken from bowl; discard marinade. Thread chicken onto 4 (10-inch) skewers. Heat a grill pan over high heat. Add skewers; cook 6 minutes or until done, turning often.
Combine remaining 1 tablespoon juice, 1 teaspoon garlic, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl. Gradually add remaining 2 tablespoons oil, stirring well with a whisk. Add parsley and tomatoes; toss to coat. Serve chicken on top of salad.