- 1 pint container blueberries
- 1 cup vanilla, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon stevia
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick Silpat mat, and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the yogurt and the stevia.
- Gently fold in the blueberries to coat in the yogurt. Scoop them up with a fork and tap the excess yogurt off.
- Place the blueberries on the baking sheet, being careful not to have them touch.
- Freeze the baking sheet until the blueberries are completely frozen.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer.
- Enjoy 🙂