- 3 apples (Granny Smith, Pink Lady, or Honey Crisp)
- Preheat oven to 200°F. Line two large baking sheets with silicon baking mats. Set aside.
- Wash and thinly slice the apples. (The thinner they are sliced, the crunchier they will be)
- Spread the apple slices onto the baking pans making 1 single layer.
- Bake for 1 hour, flip the apples over, and bake for another 1-1.5 hours.
- Turn the oven off and keep the apples inside as the oven cools down for 1 hour.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- Enjoy 🙂