28 Days of Clean Eating
Our guided cleanse is offered once per year, typically in May.
Cleanse 2017 Info Night Video
It is recommended to do a 28-Day Cleanse once per year in the Spring/Summer.
Enjoy (best if organic)
- Protein: Choose from organic meat, wild fish, grass-fed beef, chicken, eggs, turkey
- Greens: Leafy salad, steamed veggies
- Carbs: Brown rice, quinoa, legumes, or amaranth
- Nuts and Seeds
- Hummus with celery or carrots
- Almond butter
- Low Glycemic Fruits: Blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, sour green apple, cherries, pears, plums, kiwi, pomegranates, avocado
Why do a Cleanse?
- Detox liver/kidney
- Regulate digestion
- Boost immune system
- Reduce inflammation
- Regulate blood pressure
- Lower cholesterol
- Balance blood sugar
- Improve energy & mood
- Lose weight
Do I need to take shakes/supplements during the cleanse?
- Taking supplements is optional although it can be beneficial for some. Supplements can help you detox and lose weight. Your practitioner can help you decide if supplements are best for you.
How should I eat after the Cleanse?
- Follow the 80/10/10 strategy for the remainder of the year:
- 80% – Follow Cleanse
- 10% – Stray Slightly
- 10% – Stray Completely
Contact us: (408) 320-7096 or email@example.com