- 2-3 large handfuls of organic kale, washed and chopped
- 1/4 cup of cooked quinoa
- 2-3 cooked baby beets, sliced
- 1/4-1/2 cup of mango, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon of slivered almonds
- drizzle of your favorite lemon vinaigrette or mix together fresh lemon juice a drizzle of olive oil, sea salt and pepper for a quick dressing.
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- place the kale into a large mixing bowl.
- drizzle dressing and massage into the kale until completely marinated.
- add in the rest of the ingredients and too until combined.