- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 organic, free-range eggs
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 2 cups of organic frozen mixed vegetables (ex. peas, carrots & corn)
- 5 scallions, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons of wheat free tamari or soy sauce
- Chop cauliflower into florets.
- Using a food processor/blender, place cauliflower florets in about a cup at a time and pulse until broken down into “rice”. try not to over process.
- Spray a large frying pan with oil and scramble the two eggs. Set the eggs aside.
- In the same pan, add the tablespoon of sesame oil over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and sauté for a minute.
- Add the mixed vegetables and scallions and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the riced cauliflower, wheat free tamari/soy sauce, and a few dashes of pepper, and sauté for about 5-6 minutes until cauliflower is tender.
- Lastly, mix in the scrambled egg.
- Top with scallions and a sprinkle of pepper.