- 2 heads broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 heads swiss chard
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1 avocado
- 3/4 cup salsa verde (store-bought or homemade)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 eggs, optional
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Spread the broccoli florets out on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Then salt and pepper liberally. Roast for 15-20 minutes until crusty around the edges.
- Meanwhile, pull the leaves off the swiss chard and place them in a large pot. Add 1/4 cup water and salt and pepper liberally. Cover and turn on medium heat. Allow the swiss chard to wilt, stirring occasionally.
- Place the frozen edamame in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2-3 minutes, until warmed through.
- To Assemble: Divide the roasted broccoli, wilted swiss chard, and steamed edamame into four bowls keeping them in separate piles. Slice an avocado, then fan the avocado slices over the veggies in each bowl. Spoon salsa verde over each bowl and sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Then top with a warm fried egg, if desired.