- 6 large hard boiled eggs, cooled and peeled
- 2 ripe avocados
- ¼ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- chili powder and cilantro, for garnish
- Cut eggs in half and remove yolks.
- In a bowl, mash yolks and avocados.
- Stir in cilantro, chives, lime juice, salt, and red pepper flakes.
- Scoop filling into egg whites with a 1 tablespoon ice cream scoop.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Sprinkle with chili powder and garnish with cilantro.