- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Zest of 2 limes
- 1 mango (peeled and diced)
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 14 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- In a large saucepan of 2 cups water, cook quinoa according to package instructions and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar and lime zest. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, mango, bell pepper, edamame, red onion, coconut flakes, almonds, raisins, and cilantro.
- Pour the balsamic vinegar mixture on top of the salad and gently toss to combine.
- Serve, and enjoy 🙂