- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomato pesto (homemade or store-bought 🙂 )
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1 1/2 cup diced white onion
- 4-5 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 prig rosemary
- 2 bay leaves
- salt and pepper
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cup zucchini, diced
- 1 1/2 cup tubular pasta
- 1 cup frozen green beans, thawed
- 2 1/2 cup baby spinach chopped
- Add the diced tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato pesto, vegetable stock, water, carrots, celery, onions, garlic, oregano, rosemary, and bay leaves to a slow cooker.
- Season with salt and pepper until satisfied.
- Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours or high heat for 3-4 hours/
- Add in red kidney beans, great northern beans, zucchini, and pasta.
- Cook on high heat for an additional 20-25 minutes until pasta is tender.
- Stir in the spinach and green beans and cook for an additional 5 minutes until heated through.
- Enjoy 🙂