- 1 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves, skinned
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup canola mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Combine yogurt, oil, ginger, and cloves. Stir these to combine. Then, stir in the salt and pepper. Place yogurt mixture in heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag.
- Add chicken to bag, and seal. Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the chicken from bag, and place it breast side down on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill for 10 minutes or until browned. Turn the chicken over, grill for 20 minutes or until a thermometer inserted reads 160°F.
- Remove chicken from grill, let stand 10 minutes. Then, remove meat from bones.
- Coarsely chop chicken and place in a medium bowl. Sprinkle chicken with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Add grapes and remaining ingredients to mixture, and toss gently.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy 🙂