- 2 cups or 12 ounces uncooked broccoli
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup italian breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parsley (can be interchangeable with cilantro or rosemary)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a baking sheet with a thin layer of oil or line with parchment paper and set aside.
- Blanch the broccoli in boiling water for 1 minute then remove and shock with cold tap water to stop the cooking process. Drain well.
- Chop the broccoli finely and mix thoroughly with the egg, onions, breadcrumbs, and seasoning.
- Scoop about 1.5 tablespoons of mix using an ice-cream scoop or your hands and gently press into a firm ball. Then, shape into a tater top shape.
- Place on prepared baking sheet, and bake until golden brown and crispy, turning half-way. Remove from oven.
- Enjoy 🙂