- 1 1/4 lb fat-free lean ground turkey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 8 oz sliced water chestnuts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp roasted red chili paste
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 12 Boston lettuce leaves
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey, garlic, and ginger to the pan and cook for about 6 minutes or until turkey is browned. Stir to crumble.
- Combine turkey mixture, onions, and chopped water chestnuts in a large bowl. Stir well, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together hoisin, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and roasted red chili paste and drizzle over turkey mixture. Toss to coat completely.
- Add about 1/4 cup turkey mixture to each leaf.
- Enjoy 🙂