- 2 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped or slivered unslated almonds
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup flaked unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup mixed dried fruit (pineapple, mango, apricots, guava, and cranberries)
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Combine oats with flaxseed, almonds, orange zest, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Place a saucepan over medium heat and whisk honey, almond milk, and coconut oil until smooth. Pour wet ingredients over oat mixture and stir to coat.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment and spread oat mixture evenly over top. Make sure to not make it thicker than about 1/4 inch. Bake for 30 minutes, or until nice and toasty.
- Remove pan from oven and break up some chunks.
- Turn oven up to 325°F. While you’re waiting for the temperature to increase, add flaked coconut to pan. Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and let cool. It will be soft at this point, but will become crunchier as it cools. Mix in dried fruit and store in a sealed container.
- Enjoy 🙂