- 4 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
- Slice zucchini as thin as possible, or use a mandolin.
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil and vinegar together.
- Place zucchini in a large bowl and toss with oil and vinegar.
- Add zucchini in even layers to dehydrator and then sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- The drying time will vary based on how thin you sliced the zucchini (8-14 hours)
- To make in the oven: Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Lay zucchini evenly. Bake at 200°F for 2-3 hours. Rotate halfway through cooking time.
- Store chips in airtight container.
- Enjoy 🙂