- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon decaffeinated espresso powder
- 2-4 packets of stevia
- 5 teaspoons coconut oil, melted
- 12 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup natural creamy peanut butter – frosting
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder – frosting
- 2 packet of stevia – frosting
- Preheat oven to 375°F, and line a muffin pan with 6 paper cups.
- Combine the almond flour, baking powder, salt, 1/2 cup cocoa powder, espresso powder, and stevia together in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the coconut oil, applesauce, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the bowl made in step 3 into the bowl from step 2. Stir.
- Fill the paper cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, and after, allow the cupcakes to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- Mix the peanut butter, 1/4 cocoa powder, and 2 packets of stevia and spread a little on each cupcake.
- Enjoy 🙂