- 1 large eggplant
- 1 glove garlic minced
- 1/4 teasopon salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Can have more for garnish if needed
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Prick eggplant with a fork and place on cookie sheet lined with foil. Bake the eggplant until it is soft inside.
- If this option is not available to you, you can grill the eggplant over a gas grill, rotating it around until the skin is completely charred.
- Let the eggplant cool. Cut it in half lengthwise, drain the liquid, and scoop the pulp into a food processor. Process it until smooth and transfer to a medium bowl.
- Work garlic and 1/4 teaspoon salt together with the flat side of a knife until it forms a paste. Add this mixture to the eggplant. Stir in the parsley, tahini, and lemon juice. Season with more salt until satisfied.
- You may garnish with additional parsley if needed.
- Enjoy 🙂