- 3 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk ( coconut milk or coconut-almond milk )
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½-1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a medium large bowl, stir together all ingredients until completely combined.
- Spread the batter to a uniform thickness onto a parchment lined pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 375F for 12-20 minutes
- Remove from the oven, and top with toppings of your choice. This pizza crust is pretty delicate, so don’t put too many topping on the crust or it will crumble and break.
- Bake the topped pizza crust for 5-10 more minutes, and let cool for at least 15 minutes. If you don’t let it cool, it will break.